We aim to help pupils gain a coherent knowledge and understanding of Britain’s history and that of the wider world, and to inspire pupils’ curiosity to know more about the past.
4. 100% Sheets (aka Knowledge Organisers):
Key Stage 1:
- How has the Seaside changed over the years?
- Why was the sinking of the Titanic important?
- What was life like in Medieval times?
- How do we Know about The Great Fire of London
Lower Key Stage 2:
- How did life for children change during Victorian times?
- How did Britain develop from the Stone Age to the Iron Age?
- Why have people invaded and settled in Britain in the past? (The Romans)
- Who were the Ancient Greeks and how do we use their ideas today?
Upper Key Stage 2: